Bed Bugs Removal Los Angeles
- Appearance: Bed bugs are flat, reddish-brown, oval insects about 3/16-inch long or the size of an apple seed and become swollen and reddish after a blood meal. Bed bugs control Los Angeles is a significant area of service of pest control Los Angeles.
- Habit: Bed bugs control is necessary because these can hide in cracks and crevices for example mattress seams, sheets, furniture, behind baseboards, electrical outlet plates and even picture frames. If you want to experience bed bugs then the most suitable place where these are confirmed to be found are hotel rooms.
- Diet: Bed bugs use to feed on blood of human and other animals. This the reason they enjoy human when sleeping.
- Reproduction: Females of bed bugs can deposit one to five eggs daily, and may lay 200 to 500 eggs in a their lifetime. Under normal room temperatures and with an adequate food supply, they can live over 300 days or even more.
How do Bed Bugs get into your home?
- If you are traveling, be wary of any hidden infestations in the
homes or hotels.
- When purchasing used furniture, check the product before bringing it
- Bed frames and mattresses make excellent places for Bed Bugs and
their eggs to hide.
- Bed Bugs also hide in luggage, clothing, pillows, boxes, and any
other small containers
- Bed bugs will move between apartments via cracks and voids in
adjoining walls as well as holes for pipes and wires.
- Bed bugs can go months without feeding, therefore, they may already
occupy a “clean” apartment or home.