The Most Common Pests
Cockroach: Facts & Pest Control Los Angeles
- Entry: Cockroaches control Los Angeles is vital because these can enter your home in number of ways. They can come into your house from the outside through cracks and crevices, vents, sewer and drain pipes. If they fail to come this way, we carry them in on products like grocery bags, boxes, purses and on our person!
- Environment Cockroaches Love: Inner environment of any home is an ideal breeding ground for most species of cockroaches. They love the places where they can easily obtain plenty of food, warmth, water and nesting sites, they can remain active all year round.
- Reproduction: Cockroaches reproduce very speedily. For every one cockroach you see there can be an army behind, many more hiding and multiplying behind your walls and under your kitchen shelves.
- Evasiveness: Because cockroaches are nocturnal, if you’ve seen one, you probably haven’t seen them all. The few cockroaches you see by day could mean they were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.
- Allergies/Asthma: Number of severe allergies are attached with the dust created by cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies which are mostly common in children and individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Cockroaches are expert at hiding than you are at locating them, and their eggs are naturally protected from insecticides. Without special equipment, materials and know-how, cockroach control Los Angeles can be a losing battle. You must be aware of the advanced techniques to work in this branch of pest control Los Angeles.
Rodents Control Los Angeles – Pest Control Los Angeles
- Instincts: Rats are instinctively wary of rat control Los Angeles techniques like traps and bait, and colonize in attics, burrows, under concrete and porches, in wall voids and other tough to reach corners.
- Disease: Rats can harbor and carry a number of dangerous diseases free of cost. They can also bring disease-carrying parasites which include fleas, lice and ticks into your house.
- Access: Mice invade your home seeking food, water and warmth. Without mouse control intervention, one pair of mice may produce 200 offspring in four months.
- Contamination: Each mouse can contaminate much more food than it eats.
Ants Control Los Angeles
Ants control is necessary because ants are the number one pest problem in the country. Talk about pest control can not be ended without mentioning few facts about ants.
- Entry: Ants are very sharp and these can enter through even the tiniest cracks in your walls or floor, looking for water and sweet or greasy food items in the kitchen pantry or storeroom areas.
- Scent trails: Ants have a strange tactic, these leave an invisible chemical fluid in way they come from which contains pheromones for other ants to follow once they locate the food source.
- Nest locations: There is no difficult for ants to building up their house within your home, they can make in lawns, walls, stumps, even under foundations.
- Colony size: Can number up to 300,000 to 500,000 and whole colonies can uproot and relocate quickly when threatened.
- Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a relatively long lifetime. Worker ants may live seven years and the queen may live as long as 15 years.
- Demerits of DIY Ants Killing Techniques: Many do-it-yourself ant control Los Angeles techniques only kill the ants you see. Some truly effective treatments can penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from growing back. Also, home solutions don’t account for the fact that multiple kinds of ant infestations need different treatments.